Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Power of One Final Checkin



This will have to be a short and sweet entry, busy daily life is around the corner but I wanted to get something written down. Here was my beginning stats for this challenge:

Starting Weight: 164.5
Waist Measurement: 32”
Hips Measurement: 41”

So how have I done over these weeks? Pretty good in my opinion.  I didn't quite make the 10 pound loss I wanted but I did more than 5!  Here's my current stats:

Ending Weight: 157.2
Waist Measurement: 31.5
Hips Measurement: 40.5

4 comments:

  1. You lost inches & pounds. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pounds and inches lost is an awesome way to end a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great!! Successful all the way around!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go! i was gonna take my measurements but i was lazy about it. i took them in september so i'm thinking i will in march at 6 months.

    ReplyDelete