Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

2 weaks off

I finally got to go to the gym this morning... 2 weeks after the last time I was able to go.  Now, it's not that I NEED the gym to exercise, I've actually been getting cardio in with the treadmill at home and walks during breaks at work.  It's the weights and strength training.  Certainly, I could do some of it at home.  I just don't.  I'm distracted, I look around and see all the things I should be cleaning or organizing, and in truth I get neither done.  I am master procrastinator. 

So this morning, taking time to lift some weights, do some strength exercises, I find how fast your body gets lazy.  What was moderate before felt tough today. Ugh.  I need to discipline myself more to find time to fit strength moves in no matter where I am (wall pushups, lunges, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment