Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Here there and everywhere

I started my weight loss journey back in 2007.  My highest weight was about 210, non pregnant (incidentally also my 9mo pregnant weight too).  A lightbulb lit up and I was on a mission to lose that weight.  Long story short, I joined Sparkpeople and was able to get off nearly 50 pounds since.  Ultimately I'd love to drop another 25 pounds.

I'm not going to go into details of my past work, if you are really that interested you can stalk me at Sparkpeople . I've got some before and after pics, and blog entries.  However, this year I begin a new leg of the journey.  I've bought a GoWear Fit band by Body Media, who also makes the Body Bugg as seen on The Biggest Loser.  The difference is this band also tracks my sleep.  I've had it 1 week now, it's been interesting to see the results so far.  I am tracking my food on their Activity Manager, which is just private to me.  I may screen shot results at times to post here.

I also plan to blog here.  Alot.  And at times it may not be pretty.  But I invite you to follow my journey to becoming healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment