Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Power of One Check In

Why oh why couldn't yesterday be weigh in day for the Power of One? It was for my work challenge however, and I got a nice percertage drop.  I kept on track yesterday, and even got to go to the gym--which I think was my downfall today actually.  I'm guessing my body said 'hang on, here' in anticipation of increased activity. At least that's what I'm telling myself :-P  I do anticipate the the scale going back down to yesterday's weight and lower. 

So, here's my official weigh in for the Power of One challenge today:


Still officially down .2, but it could have been 1.2.  Oh well, progress!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you're doing all the right things, so keep your head up. and as they say "a loss is a loss"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still, that's great!! a loss is a loss and sometimes the day works out for me and sometimes it doesn't! congrats on a great week!

    ReplyDelete